Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
September 2020 - issue 311
- 20 new features in Windows 10: This year’s blockbuster update has brought a wealth of new tools and handy add-ons to the OS. Barry Collins reveals 20 of the best.
- Windows 10 on a Mac: Would you rather run Windows 10 on – whisper it – your Mac? We explain how to do so using Boot Camp and Parallels.
- Host your own cloud with a Raspberry Pi: Want to store and synchronise your files for free – with no pesky storage limits? In the latest of our series of perfectly practical Raspberry Pi projects, Nik Rawlinson finds out how to turn it, or a Windows PC, into a Dropbox rival.
- Review of the month - Microsoft Surface Book 3: Only a minor upgrade on the Surface Book 2, but this unique form factor might just be perfect for your needs.
- Protect your end points: With more people than ever working from home, it’s vital to ensure that your devices are secure. Dave Mitchell explains what to look for and tests four end point protection solutions.
- Labs - 21 processors on test: Not only do we have 21 processors on test this month, but we illustrate how fast they each are through a colossal 21 graphs. All so you can pick the perfect chip for your system.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Tuesday 28th July to receive issue 312.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE PC Pro mug when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.