Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
23rd January 2021
- Main stories: Biden takes office: Can he bring peace to the US?
- Controversy: The food parcels scandal
- People: Bullying and misogyny at the BBC
- Best British article: Where have all the British babies gone?
- Best International article: The pop star who took on a dictator
- Health & Science: Glimmers of hope in the pandemic
- Talking points: The virus: did it leak from a lab?
- Obituaries: Phil Spector: Influential record producer who was convicted of murder
- The Last Word: Noël Coward’s supernatural dabbling
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.