Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
14th May 2022
- Main stories: A bruising election
- Controversy: The Beergate row: Starmer takes a stand
- People: Jennifer Grey remembers “schnozzageddon”
- Best British article: Refugees: they need us and we so need them
- Best American article: The supreme court: curtailing the right to have an abortion
- Health & Science: Britain’s dirty air
- Talking points: Northern Ireland: a historic moment for Sinn Féin
- Obituaries: Dennis Waterman: From Just William to The Sweeney
- The Last Word: The “war-life balance”: living day to day in wartime Ukraine
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.