Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
24th July 2021
- Main stories: The “pingdemic”: Scuppering freedom day?
- Controversy: Levelling up Britain
- People: Gabriel Byrne: “Jesus, do I really want this?”
- Best British article: Britain’s ticking debt bomb
- Best International article: Hunter Biden: the new artist in town
- Health & Science: Heart attacks: on the rise again
- Talking points: Tokyo 2020: the strangest Games in history
- Obituaries: Jehan Sadat: Egypt’s pioneering first lady
- The Last Word: “Fantastic, fantastic!”: on the road with Boris Johnson
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.